What is a Radiant Barrier???
A Layer of foil placed in an air space to block radiant heat transfer between a heat radiating surface ( such as a hot roof or knee walls in an attic), and a heat absorbing surface such as insulation bats in an attic Download the factory icon.
- Make your bonus room feel more comfortable
- Class A fire rating allows our product, Solar Guard to be exposed
- Reduce heat cost during winter months
- Perforated foil facing will not trap moisture
- Reduces heat gain in hot summer months
- Makes your home more comfortable