Rafter vents also called insulation baffles insure the soffit vents are clear and there is a way for outside air to move into your attic at the soffit and exit through a gable exhaust fan or ridge vent 거북이 달린다 다운로드. The gable fan pushes the outside air to move through the attic and is set with a thermostat which will turn on and off when the desired temperature is met Download Youtube avi.
Air moves from low to high.
Protect your home
Heat and moisture are your enemies when it comes to your home 스파이 자막. But just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there… hiding in your attic and causing damage. Gable exhaust fans neutralize moisture and drive out heat, keeping your home cool in summer and protecting it from harm during the winter.
Summer means longer days, more sun, and warmer temperatures Download Waisin. If heat isn’t vented from your attic properly, it builds up and causes problems in your home:
- Living spaces become hot and uncomfortable
- Air conditioning units work harder to keep rooms cool
- Utility costs rise due to increased energy demand
- Roof structures and materials deteriorate
A gable exhaust fan solves these problems by removing excess heat from your home, giving you a more comfortable interior and lower energy bills.
With winter comes ice, snow, and cold temperatures 겁쟁이 다운로드. When coupled with excess humidity from showers, humidifiers, and dishwashers, it can lead to:
- Leaks and structural decay triggered by ice buildup on your roof
- Damage to insulation and framing materials produced by moisture accumulation
- Weakening of internal structures caused by mold and fungus growth
A gable exhaust fan prevents these issues by equalizing interior and exterior temperatures, safeguarding your home from the worst of winter.