Rafter vents also called insulation baffles insure the soffit vents are clear and there is a way for outside air to move into your attic at the soffit and exit through a Solar Star Attic Fan. ridge vent, or gable.
Air moves from low to high.
Protect your home
Heat and moisture are your enemies when it comes to your home. But just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there… hiding in your attic and causing damage. Solar Star Attic Fans neutralize moisture and drive out heat, keeping your home cool in summer and protecting it from harm during the winter.
Summer means longer days, more sun, and warmer temperatures. If heat isn’t vented from your attic properly, it builds up and causes problems in your home:
- Living spaces become hot and uncomfortable
- Air conditioning units work harder to keep rooms cool
- Utility costs rise due to increased energy demand
- Roof structures and materials deteriorate
A Solar Star Attic Fan solves these problems by removing excess heat from your home, giving you a more comfortable interior and lower energy bills.
With winter comes ice, snow, and cold temperatures. When coupled with excess humidity from showers, humidifiers, and dishwashers, it can lead to:
- Leaks and structural decay triggered by ice buildup on your roof
- Damage to insulation and framing materials produced by moisture accumulation
- Weakening of internal structures caused by mold and fungus growth
A Solar Star Attic Fan prevents these issues by equalizing interior and exterior temperatures, safeguarding your home from the worst of winter.